Seeking a speaker for your next conference? Paul’s fresh insights, approachability, leadership and skill in simplifying complexities resonate with audiences and move them to action! With over 30 public appearances around the globe, Paul will transform your perspective on global markets and sales expansion, mobile trendsetting, cyber security, harnessing disruption and executing innovation.
- Emerging Mobile Technologies
- Cyber Security & Intelligence
- ioT – Internet of Things
- Responsible Innovation—Ethics & Technology
- Cross Border, Cross Industry Innovation
- Managing Cross Cultural Teams in Globally Distributed Companies
- Going Global from the Start
Seeking a speaker for your next conference?
Beyond Paul Ruppert’s expertise in mobile technology, innovation development, and globally scaling businesses, his speaking scope leverages his early experience as a presidential executive appointee and Congressional Lobbyist for a technology trade association. During that part of his career, he successfully presented before members of the US Congress, British House of Commons and the Russian Duma covering US international trade policy and American politics.
GUEST LECTURER & COMPETITION JUDGE AT UNIVERSITIES ACROSS THE GLOBE:
SELECT PAST TOPICS:
- “Future of Mobile Social Platforms,” CTIA, Las Vegas
- “Mobile Industry Barometer,” GSM Mobile World Congress, Barcelona
- “Business Partnering in a Polyphonic World,” Council of State Foreign Language Supervisors, San Diego
- Conference Co-Chair, Mobile Web USA, San Francisco
- “Inter-standard International Roaming,” Informa, San Francisco
- “International Mergers & Acquisitions: A Primer,” TiE-DC, Washington, DC
And over 30 other speaking engagements before audiences from across the globe.